Duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- This position requires the operation of district-owned vehicles.
- Works with a crew in park maintenance and construction work.
- Assists in installation and minor repair of sprinkler systems in parks and recreation areas.
- Builds and repairs park benches, tables, fences, signs, and related structures.
- Operates and maintains small power equipment and machinery including chain saws, rototillers, lawn mowers, aerators, hedgers, spreaders, and other equipment.
- Plants, trims, transplants, and cares for ornamental shrubs, plants, and roses.
- Weeds, cultivates, plants, fertilizes, and irrigates lawns and flower beds.
- Mows, aerates, and edges lawn areas using power and hand tools.
- Rakes, sweeps and vacuums leaves, lawn clippings, etc., using power blower and hand tools.
- Prunes and trims hedges, bushes, and other shrubbery.
- Provides exceptional customer service to those contacted in the course of work.
- Other related duties may also be performed; not all duties listed may necessarily be performed by each individual holding this classification.
- Starting wages $15.00 – $16.00 per hour.
Please submit a letter of interest and resume to Triview Metropolitan District via email at email@example.com.