Triview Metropolitan District is working with other northern water suppliers to develop a system that would be used to bring renewable water to Northern El Paso County municipal water customers.
The proposed Northern Delivery System would construct a booster pump station, 10-mile pipeline and tank which would move potable water from a tank at the northern edge of the Colorado Springs Utilities service area to northern water systems.
Work is beginning on the Northern Delivery System and you can follow the progress at triviewnds.com.
Past Presentations and Resources:
- Presentation to Monument Town Council, 10/2/2023
- NEPCO Meeting Presentation, 7/22/2023
- ArcGIS StoryMap
- Monument Town Council Presentation, 4/3/2023
- October 13, 2022 Status Letter
- April 21, 2022 Presentation
- January 18, 2022 Presentation
- November 17, 2021 Presentation
- Sanctuary Detail Sheets
- Fox Run Regional Park Alignment